We are glad to announce the special issue “EURO 2021 – Innovative approaches for emerging challenges in health services and care” on Operations Research for Health Care.
The special issue for the 31st European Conference on Operational Research (EURO) 2021 held in Athens, Greece.
However, the call for papers is not limited to researchers who presented their work at EURO 2022, but every contribution related to the topic of the call is welcome. We encourage contributions with new and innovative approaches in the scope of operations research and analytics as well as emerging challenges in all areas of health services and health care including:
- Public Health Policy
- Performance Evaluation
- Screening and Prevention
- Health Care Logistics and Supply Chains
- Health Care Resource and Capacity Planning
- Location Problems in Health Care
- Health Care Delivery
- Workforce Scheduling
- Patient and Appointment Scheduling
- Operating Room Planning and Scheduling
- Emergency Medical Systems
- Home Care and Long-Term Care
- Disease Modeling and Policy
- Cancer Treatment Planning
- Infectious Diseases
The deadline for special issue submissions is December 31st, 2021. The targeted date for publication is late 2022.
Further details can be found at:
You can submit your paper through https://www.editorialmanager.com/orhc/default.aspx, and select the article type option for special issue from the drop-down menu “Special Issue: EURO 2021”.
Joana Dias, Ettore Lanzarone, Fermín Mallor